"Let's Go Green"
An Environmental Awareness Presentation sponsored by The Southeast Michigan Group of the Sierra Club and Physicians for Social Responsibility
The environment is the basis of the web of life. A healthy environment can only be assured through environmentally knowledgeable citizens acting responsibly. "Let's Go Green" is a Free powerful PowerPoint presentation that adapts to all ages and defines current environmental issues.
"Let's Go Green" includes information about:
• Climate Change • Greenhouse Effect • Alternative Energy
• Fracking • Rain Barrels/ Rain Gardens • Hybrid Cars
• The Great Lakes • MI Threatened and Endangered Species
• Biodiversity • Earth Hour Tips for individual action include:
• Energy Usage • Water Usage • Battery Disposal
• Choosing Healthy Foods
For more information please contact:
Gerald Hasspacher 586-604-5781 firstname.lastname@example.org